Thursday, August 21, 2008

..........

wow........ i din know there is so many ppl birthday this months that is october........ hmmmmm........ well, to save more time and effort, here is to everyone's birthday on august....... HaPpY BiRtHdAy ya..........

well, starting yeaterday is my sem break liau....... this time a bit early because a lot classes over quite early so having one and a half week break and 1st of sept is also holiday so its quite long..... woohoo.......
well, even before holiday, i already start my shopping spree........ walau..... so long never shopping liau especially with friends...... i had so much fun man..... went sungai wang and pavillion with my 3 good friends on sunday......... walau...... i din shop till i drop but i think my friend did..... ahhahah..... i bought 2 shirt though....... i have been looking for this kind of shirt for a very long time.... finally found it....... muahahahha...........

then on monday we got nothing to do in college because we already done with our work and we just sit around and nothing to do......... so we decided to go 1 u for a movie then shop again......... we watched wall-e....... it such a touching movie and i love it so badly........ its so cute......... luckily got a guy beside me so i can lean my head on........ ahahahaa....... well, after that continue our shopping plan...... aahaha........ bought a lot of stuff again...... ahaha....... almost all they buy is branded stuff....... ahahha...... well, i also not bad i bought a bag also......... its so nice....... always wanted a big bag and nice wan so that i can put everything in without carying it on my hand........

then we went for dinner....... some of our friends came and join us....... then all of us went for dinner..... ahahah......... we chatted for a while then walk around to wait for my dad to come pick me up... walau...... spend the whole afternoon and night at 1 u man...... so the tired........

then the next day after we summit our archiving, then we went to have lunch at 1 u again...... i hope they don recognise me man........ been there for like 2 days liau........ then after lunch we walk around again........ then we went to a same shop..... walau, i was hoping that they don recognise me man.......... then we walk around a bit more before my dad came and pick me and go pick my mum together........ anaother long day......

then that night itself i got an email from australia....... its about me applying for the university....... well, it seem that they don accept direct entry........ so i may not be going to this uni after all...... well, still have one more uni haven reply me so i hope for the good......... ahahha........

thats all for now........ i wanna get back to sleep..... muacks....

No comments: