Tuesday, November 10, 2009

God's teaching.. :)

i am always amazed how God works in my life and on everyone else's life... He is always interested to teach and not give up on us even when sometimes i am just too stubborn to listen to His teaching...

today was just any other normal jogging i have... the same place, the same road that i always take... but i actually can choose shoule i use the long way or the short way.. the short way is easier for me to reach home and not much moutain to climb.. but i always choose the long way...

so i was going through the mountains, i always find it hard for me to climb them because i will loose my breath very easily and i cannot catch my breath in time everytime i run that place... it makes me realise that in life i have some many moutain that i need to climb.. everytime i finish climing one, another is just right in front... go through tough times then rest a while then tough times again... like it never stops... but i never say to myself you know amanda, you are super tired now, should have just choose the short road... it so much easier... but if i din go through that tough roads, i may not be motivated to go on with the running... it will be just another easy way out... i will try to find an easy way out to get out of trouble... but if i don go through that trouble, i may not grow and i may not learn and keep finding the easy way to get out of the mess...

as i was continue to climb more and more mountains in front, i get tired very easily... same goes to my life... i get tired very easily and sometime i just want everything to just stop and turn back the way i came from and just say i give up... but i tell myself, i already run so far why giving up now... so it makes me wanna finish the running even more because i will be going home feeling satisfy and i done a great job... so i just kept on running and din look back... it somehow teaches me to really run the race for Him... i mean i need to focus on Him in no matter what i do... because i know that to finish this race, is to be just focus on Him and everything does not matter anymore... everything that is trying to stop me does not matter anymore... i know that only He can satisfy me and can tell myself i done a great job..

as i finish climing all these mountains then all the way home it was smooth roads.. but even smooth roads does not mean i do not meet troubles... a car almost hit me... i know he was driving fast so i let it pass me but he break all of the sudden and speed on again... i got the shock.. i almost got hit by it... if who knows, maybe i was suppose to be dead by now... but i tell myself to be more careful next time when i see all these people driving around... be more aware of my surroundings... things may stop me from serving Him but as i say, i wanna continue to focus on Him, everything can be overcome... so i continue running on...

along the road i met nice people, bad people ar just plain weird people... but they do not stop me from continue running back home... i really just wanna finish the running because the weather is bringing me down a lil... i feel very dry and dehydrated but i just kept on going... along the road, i saw an old lady passing me by... she was like saying you look good love, continue on, you can do it... she was so sweet... God knows when to send the right person to march you on when we struggle... by just some encouragement, i feel more motivated to continue on because i know i am not far away from home... i just need some cheering thats all i need at that moment because i know i will be home soon and have a really good rest..

i am just amazed like i always run that road over and over again but this thought never come to mind but today it did... it shows that so many times God is trying to tell me this but i am just so stubborn to open my ears to listen then i just run for no reason... in every little thing i do, God is teaching me something but i need to open up to really listen what He wants to teach and wants me to learn... :) What a wonderful God i have in my life... :)

No comments: