Friday, November 20, 2009

grandpa :)

i heard so much about him... my grandma always tells me how grandpa do this and how he does that... he sound like a really great grandfather to me....

but i never saw him.

this is like how i know God... i never saw Him but i know He is there no matter where i go... as for my grandpa i still got the chance to look at his photos and to know more about him... my grandma will tell me about him here and then to let me know he has been through a lot of struggles himself and all the mistakes that he had done from his past life... he died of stroke but the doctors could not scan that he had one and thats the reason why they could not save him..

at first i was quite angry with the hospital mistake for not knowing the cause of my grandpa's death but then again, i cannot blame them... maybe the technology is not that great yet and they are not able to do anything for him... my grandma say he looks strong even he got a stroke but because of his stubborness of not looking for a doctor and he does not want to take his medicine, thats why he went away early... if not, i will definitely got the chance to see him and to even talk to him... but God's plan... at least my chinese name is named by him....

i cannot see God, sometimes i also wonder whether He is there... but i learn to really quiet down myself and to just listen and i know He is telling me things that i need to know... i cannot be so stubborn anymore.... in no matter what situation i am in, sad or happy, He is there to continue to give me endless joy and love.... sometimes i can feel His presence and His protection... when i am in need He is the 1st one to be there in front of me to protect me.... eventhough i could not see Him... i trust Him... i love Him.... because He 1st love me even before i was born... same goes to my grandpa.. i trust him and i love him because he loves me at first even before i was born... i was still in my mother's stomach when he give me my name.... like how God knows me even when i was just a tiny little thing in my mum's stomach...

thank You Lord for such a wonderful grandfather that i have even though i never saw him... how his stories can make me learn so much from You... thank You for Your wonderful love that no one else can replace... :)

No comments: