Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!!

Its so sweet when children sing and the father was so happy......... i felt so sick, after hearing the angels voices, my heart melted and it really make my day........ see how powerful it is a childrens love........ they just simply sweet and really...... i do not know what word to put in...... i just love them.... it also shows how much i love my niece........ she is so cute...... she don know anything about the world yet....... only eat, sleep and play........ awe....... i wanna be her again........

now i have tons of things to do..... but everytime i see my niece, all my tiredness all gone...... so good to have a baby in the house....... well, its been a great day today..... i have a lot of laughter today... well, maybe jusy because happen to many funny sftuff........ been making jokes with friends, talk nonsense, suddenly got high and non stop laughing....... they thought i went mad..... aahahhha...... i thought i was too...... well, maybe just not enough sleep lar har....... sometimes when i have not enough sleep i either get high or very down....... my friend say i am abnormal because i dunno how to be normal........

his normal means don have to laugh or feel down...... just normal........ for me i cant....... i either laugh or cry...... my mood swings like madness wan....... sometimes good then suddenly become bad..... haih.. well, thats me...... i change it....... but i cant....... i will try my best to be normal k...... ahahahahah......

finally i am done with my first project for my second sem........ huh..... a sign of realive.... but not for long..... my second wan is coming tomorrow......... argh...... so freaking fast the second wan liau...... well, i guess thats arts....... there will be never ending projects........ well, i am still getting use to it...... i know i can do it........ I WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!! :p

i guess thats all from me now...... i wanna get some rest after a very long day........
tata

No comments: