Monday, June 16, 2008

super tired.......

My goodness....... i am super tired today....... when reach college have to go up for the art history class...... feel a bit sleepy....... then after that is self directed........ i rush to finish up touching up my toy/ my project........ finally i am done with it....... but got another project already........ this time is 2-d so more nice and i love doing this project........ its more to graphic things so i am so into it.......


tonight have to find some research for my project..... californication by red hot chili peppers........ i don really like this group but have to find it anyway..... trying to enjoy the process of it...... well, i guess i have to get back to work before i fall alseep on my laptop.........


took this photo in the morning....... the sky is so nice...... haih....... hope i can see it everyday......

No comments: