Sunday, June 22, 2008

lynne has conquered my laptop!! not

Please...... lynne is killing me every second of my life........ haha.......
(amanda is lying!!) see...... she is killing me ...... wanna take over my laptop some more...... i think later she will take control of my life....... haih......
(first of all. it's not every second.. more like every other minute. Secondly, I have no interest in Amanda's life coz i have my own... much better one. =) So yea... no interest in hers!!! my life rox so much more Lol!)
oh shut up...... WATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(but i didn't say anything... i'm just typingg... =/ )
its annoying....... i know....... i know how u guys feel...... this is my blog and she is like typing non stop.... as if ppl r interested in her life...... PLEASE........
(who cares if people are interested. the term conquering is taking over... so yea... =/ hahahah I'm sorry people, I'm bugging her life to make mine that little bit more interesting. Wheeeee~ )
haih watever la....... ppl very upset gua no internet access........ ppl start to donate some money for her la...... she will DIE without it...... this is a chain letter...... pass it on...... SHE NEED IT BADLY!!!!!!! QUICK!!!!!!! before its too late........
(BTW. I hope you all realize she's being 'high' and crazy and crapping... =/ Oh. and she forgot how to spell "intenet" a moment agoo.. LOL!!!!! and and and. yea. my sister took away my internet so I don't have any =/ Sighhh the things i do for a little entertainment. i.e. this. )
never mind.... i forgive u....... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( i din't even say sorry. sweatT!!!!!!)
as u say....... i am high....... i hear things u see.......
(yeaaa... things like kevjumba (this is an advert) on youtube singing SAVE ME on happy slip's page (this is a must see. video title is boypren) and now you're highhhh... >.<)
crap........ i love that song k.... all ur fault k..... ITS ALL UR FAULT, LYNNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I know... *smileeeeeee "Thank you, thank you very much - elvis style)
stupid la..... well, got to run...... see ya guys in the next post.......
(noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not done disturbing your lifeee.... noooooooooooo....................................................................)
ok ok...... thats it.......

No comments: