Saturday, July 4, 2009

HEY YA!!!!!!!!!

hey guys...

have not been here for almost half of the year.... ahah.... well was busy with a lot of stuff including me going overseas to study so no time to blog at all plus i am using imited internet access...... so now its time to keep it alive again and telling everyone how am i been up too....

well, my half of the year has been great.... in a totally diff environment but i got to know the people here including the australian... haha.... but mostly i know is malaysian or singaporean but its good as well... great to have known them... plus my birthday is always super early but i am happy tat i can celebrate with some of my friends over here...... hehe....

wanted to go home in the middle of the year but the swine flu cases has been spreading around and it become serious... and my mum keep insisting tat i don go home at all.... but i miss home so much.... i miss my family and friends and plus a lot people from here went back home i feel more lonely somehow.... no one uderstands me until i catch up with a friend.... he has been very supportive and try his best to cheer me up everyday so i really appreciate it lots... he even just call me randomly and chat.... where else can i find a friend like tat... ;p

but he is no where near me but i know he is my very good friend..... we must hang out when we r back in kl some day.... haha..... cant wait.... i don feel like uploading anything for the blog but i realise it has been super dead and i have nothing better to do might as well update my blog for now on... :)

well, tats all from me now folks.... maybe next time i will blog more about my life in australia.... maybe next time it is more interesting... :p see ya guys...

love
amanda

No comments: