Tuesday, July 7, 2009

random thoughts.........

hmmmmm........ was thinking about something yesterday night..... was thinking why am i wasting my time nagging to myself that i am useless and lonely..... everyone feels lonely sometimes.... just that maybe nowadays no one is around and just feel the loneliness somehow...... no one to talk to, no one to share feelings with, no one to go out with.... just no one, no one at all..... so do you guys think that i am just crazy bec i say to myself that i am lonely....... no somehow it does make sense.....

ok somehow i think i am making a fool of myself.... well, maybe there is a lot of people around and i just din pay enough attention to realise they are around....... i need people sometimes i admit that... but somehow they are no where to be found.... maybe this is the time where i really spend most of my time with the Lord.... i need my daily walk with Him again........

i become to sound crazy somehow.... is it me or everything around me made me feel miserable... i dunno..... haih... i confuse myself again.... this is no good at all..... I MISS MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!! maybe this is why i am acting strange lately...... hmmm...... but i know i have only a few more months to complete my sem2 and by that time my friend is here to visit and same goes to my grandma.... i am happy that she finally decide to come over and visit me....... hehe..... then i am going back to mal with her..... just cant wait.....

maybe its time for me to upload some photo....... haha...... but i am getting lazy on doing it and i rather type somehow..... haha..... so u guys just wait for it la..... i will upload.... one day...

No comments: