Tuesday, October 6, 2009

God is Great all the time...

you know somehow you just feel lost and nothing is going the way you want... well, to say the truth, nothing always go the way it should be because somehow God has something else for us to work with.. all of the suddenly you will just realise this is what God wants me to do but at the same time God wants me to choose as well for He always give us free will to choose... most of the time i feel like i always make the wrong decisions... too many wrong decisions it just make you wanna give up and just forget about it...

But thankfully, God will never ever give up on me... He is always there working in me just that i din notice it until it really hit me... God always wants me to be stronger each day, can make my own decisions....... but whenever a way goes wrong, i will start to say like why does all this always happen to me and not to anyone else... why me why me... but mum always tells me this...

I let go the need to know why, for He knows better than I do...

is actually a song where my sis share with me during the time in KL.... i am slowy learning to let go of knowing why all this thing happen but to just commit everything into His hands....... is so hard because deep down inside i am still wondering why all these happens... God help me to know that Lord You are in control of everything... everything in the world Lord... depend on You.... You are the only one that can give me strength Lord..

i also thank God for the people that He has provided me... people that i can really depend on and knows that they are the one that i can count on and talk to when i am down... thank You for all the brothers and sisters around me that is so encouraging...... they really are my best friend but no one can compare to You Lord.... You are always the one i can count on and i know You never fail... You are always there to listen when i needed someone to talk to... You will never leave me nor forsake me....

ThankYou Lord for giving me things that i don't deserve and all the love you have given me... nothing i can do to repay You but to do Your mighty works on earth and to reach out to those who really needs Your love... give me all the opportunities that i need Lord to reach out... especially those who are close to me but do not know You...

Use me Lord... Here I am, Send Me....

No comments: