Wednesday, October 7, 2009

true or false.. well u decide...

i dunno whether i can trust some people or not right now... sometime its so hard to know whether they are telling the truth or just wanna play with ya... when i am finally fed up and ask straight front, then the truth will only come out... whats the matter with you... of all days you are telling me this now... you ( you know who you are) know better.... is always a heartache when i have to dig back the past and talk about it... you think is so easy don't you.... is my scolding from yesterday not enough and you just wanna fight.... is that what you really want... then you decide... if you still think that yesterday i am just playing with ya then go ahead.... i won't care so much anymore no matter what you say... you are just plain annoying... playing hard to get....

Lord, help me to forgive this person Lord... sometime is just hard for me to tolerate with someone like this and a lot of this always happens between me and that person... somehow i would rather have not know this person and pretent never exist in my life... it just hurts... Lord You know my weakness You know my pain.... Lord i just wanna commit all this into Your mighty hands... only You know what to do with this person.... whatever You want me to do, i will follow....

No comments: