Saturday, October 3, 2009

songs in my head...

there has been 2 songs stuck in my head lately.... i find the words is so true and the tune is catchy as well...
not ready to make nice - dixie chicks

Forgive sounds good, forget i'm not sure i could
they say time heals everything and i'm still waiting..

i find this line to be so true... i am still waiting for the time where i am fully healed but i just do not know when... only God knows i guess... its hard to forgive and forget somehow...

The last day on earth - Kate Miller
Is the last day on earth, in my dreams, in my dreams
Is the end of the world, and you come back to me
In my dreams

it still haunts me sometime when i dream about it.... it really does feel like the last day on earth to me when it happens... but life have to move on... i have to move on from all these ridiculous dreams and heartbreaks.... who knows, maybe something good is going to happen soon....

maybe one day it could be like this...

You hold me closer than i can never remember being love
I'm not afraid to sleep now, if we can stay like this sometime

God will give me peace so that i can have a good sleep... He is the only one that can give me peace in all these craziness and suffering i have.... Thank You Lord for being so faithful to me... help me continue to have a faithful walk with u Lord....


No comments: